Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Our Ebay Felicity is here!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mom_to_an_americangirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2003
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I concur. My lissie is so fat she needs the stays to fit into her newer gowns.

    Congratulations.

    I say this as I am cleaning and styling my 1987 signed molly that I just got today!!!

    Yay!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooh, you even got the green riding habit, you lucky dog! Isn't it gorgeous? It was one of my more lavish ebay purchases, but I'm happy I got it. Even if they do reintroduce it again, I would be happy that others could get it too! Have fun with her!

    Laurie

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on your Felicity! I too love the riding habit, she looks so imperial wearing it!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Addy is rather chubby and she is also from 1993 so I bet your Felicity is at least from 1993 and definately from the mid 1990's. She will need her stays to make sure she maintains her dollish figure and can fit into newer clothes! [img]wink.gif[/img] Addy can't wear her Cape Island dress without Felicity's stays LOL!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Amy Pavlic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Perhaps her stays should be one of my first buys for her. Wouldn't want the poor thing popping out of all her clothes (not that she has many yet)! You guys are great, so knowledgable about all this stuff. Thanks so much.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats! My Felicity is from '95, and is also quite fat! [img]redface.gif[/img] Too many Shrewsbury Cakes...see this picture for a body comparison between my Felicity and a newer, very skinny AGT. It's pretty amazing! I have a pre-mattel Christmas dress for Felicity and her stays barely fit underneath; the snaps keep popping open! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
    Good for you that you got her riding habit too! The hat is my absolute favorite part of that outfit....makes me want Penny just so she can go riding. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 24, 2005 07:59 PM: Message edited by: AG*dancer* ]</font>

  7. #7
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Congrats on your new Lissie! She is so beautiful and I know you will love playing with her! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar
    Congrats on your Lissie. My Lissie is from 1992 and I love her very much.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Grapedy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    '93 or '94. The Lissies from those years were rather plump. A friend of mine had a '94 Felicity and she absolutely had to have her stays on to get into any of her clothes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •